4th Quarter Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
Our fourth quarter meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 13, 2018 from 10 am - 2 pm at the New Hanover County Co-Op Extension.
This meeting will consist of two parts: a morning session with presentations from Duke University, The Conservation Fund, Brunswick County Planning Department, and NC Coastal Federation, as well as a closed afternoon session for the Executive Committee.
Attendees are encouraged to stay and spend time in the afternoon vising and touring the arboretum grounds.
Donuts and coffee will be provided.
- 10-10:30 Welcome and partner updates
- 10:30-10:50 Kerri Allen, NC Coastal Federation, "Lower Cape Fear Blueprint"
- 10:50-11:20 David Whitehouse, The Conservation Fund, "TCFs Working Forest Fund"
- 11:20-11:40 Raquel Bensadoun, Duke University, "Connecting Conservation and Climate Resiliency Data in the Cape Fear Arch Region"
- 11:40-12 Jennifer Dickinson, Brunswick County Planning Department, "Boiling Spring Lakes-Oak Island Greenway Trail"
- 12-2 pm Closed planning meeting for Executive Committee